Direct from Microsoft Info:
This two hour clinic covers the following topics:
- Planning a Virtualization Strategy for SQL Server.
- Designing a Virtualization Platform Infrastructure for SQL Server.
- Designing a High-Availability Strategy for SQL Server Virtualization.
- Designing a Virtualization Infrastructure Management Strategy.
Users of this clinic should have a basic knowledge of SQL Server administration.
Go ahead and view this from: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/elearning/course/10528ae.mspx
I would like to take this opportunity to thank the entire project team for their efforts to make this project a success.
- Bill Chesnut
- Greg Low
- Mai Low
MSL Project Team
- Dipti Raheja – Product Planner
- Anindya Das Pattanayak
- Sunilraj Uchil – Build Team
- Charlotte Twiss
- Chris Kirsten – Corporate Compliance
- Gary Thunell (LCA)
- Eric Fernandes – Project Manager
Kevin Yam, for sponsoring this clinic and facilitating the BG reviews – Thank you!
- Jeelani Mulla – Integration Lead
- Rachana Vora – Associate Project Manager
- Peter D’Souza – Sr. Project Manager
- Conni, Jaianandan & the entire ElementK team
- Megan Kilner & other Folks at STOCAT
- Namrata Chavan
- Abhinav Shukla